If there’s one thing that can be said of all organisations, it’s that they contain people – individuals who can’t help but think, feel and behave in particular and often predictable ways. In today’s uncertain, rapidly changing world, having an understanding of human psychology and the factors that drive human behaviour has become essential for organisations to have the best chances of success.
At Positive, our work focuses on the translation of research in psychology and neuroscience into practical applications that can enhance and maintain psychological wellbeing and performance. We partner with organisations to build capability, equipping employees with knowledge and tools that are science-based, adaptable and most importantly, proven to achieve real, measurable results.
We offer a range of solutions to help to improve wellbeing and performance across your organisation, from our popular Positive Leaders Programme to our brand new online learning experience, Positive NOW. Browse the selection below, or contact us to discuss your specific organisation’s needs.
Build capability with a top-down approach to psychological wellbeing. Train leaders and people professionals to develop versatile protective skills that can be applied personally, then shared with their colleagues and teams.
- Blended programme delivered virtually over 16 weeks
- 12 hours of live virtual classrooms
- Small groups of <20 participants
- Includes 12-month access to Positive NOW
- Positive Leader certification
Drive positive change throughout your organisation with a scalable online learning solution. Give individuals the tools and techniques they need to manage their psychological health and perform at their best, both now and in the future.
- Practical tools and techniques to drive sustainable change
- Simple, easy-to-use interface
- Varied multimedia content
- Ongoing updates and content releases
- Supported by the Positive NOW Toolkit app
Get unique insights into the psychological health of your people and organisation. Measure what matters and receive expert guidance on practical next steps, allowing you to better prioritise and target your resources.
- Two tool options available: People Check-in and Culture Check-in
- Comprehensive reports containing findings and recommendations
- Suitable for organisations of all sizes
- Enables you to prioritise and target your resources
Raise awareness, spark discussion and build momentum for change with talks for every audience. Choose from a variety of topics and enjoy delivery by an experienced psychologist every time.
- 60-minute talks, delivered virtually (45-minute talk, 15-minute Q&A)
- Led by an experienced psychologist from Positive
- Suitable for audiences of all sizes
- Relevant, engaging and practical