If there’s one thing that can be said of all organisations, it’s that they contain people – individuals who can’t help but think, feel and behave in particular and often predictable ways. In today’s uncertain, rapidly changing world, having an understanding of human psychology and the factors that drive human behaviour has become essential for organisations to have the best chances of success.
At Positive, our work focuses on the translation of research in psychology and neuroscience into practical applications that can enhance and maintain psychological wellbeing and performance. We partner with organisations to build capability, equipping employees with knowledge and tools that are science-based, adaptable and most importantly, proven to achieve real, measurable results.
The Positive Pillars
Our programmes are built around four key areas. Within each one, we combine relevant scientific theory with practical tools to help individuals and teams to improve and maintain their psychological wellbeing and performance.
Our thoughts, feelings and behaviours are all inextricably linked. Becoming aware of our emotions and how they can influence our cognition and behaviour is the first step to improved psychological wellbeing and resilience.
We all have a limited capacity for attention. Being able to direct our focus and manage our cognitive resources is essential for optimising our productivity and performance.
Our individual and group mindsets significantly impact our work and wellbeing. By improving our awareness and challenging natural biases, we can authentically increase optimism and better manage pressure and uncertainty.
Our social interactions play a crucial part in determining our wellbeing and the quality of our relationships. Improving our understanding of human interactions enables leaders and teams to build trust, improve collaboration and enhance performance.
An option for everyone
App & Online
Partner with Positive to design and implement a personalised strategy for your organisation. Work with our subject matter experts to improve psychological wellbeing and drive positive cultural and behavioural change in line with your business’ needs.
- Tailored for your organisation with ongoing support from Positive
- Identification of success factors known to drive sustainable behavioural change
- The ability to link psychological principles to existing HR/leadership processes
- Regular data and insights reports to inform strategy, interventions and impact
- Use of the Positive App and other key Positive materials
App & Online
Build capability with a top-down approach to psychological wellbeing. Train leaders and people professionals to develop versatile protective skills that can be applied personally, then shared with their colleagues and teams.
- Live training supported by the Positive App and online platform
- Formal accreditation for Positive Leaders on meeting success criteria
- Licence to set up and distribute the Positive App to teams
- Guidance in designing and carrying out behavioural experiments
- Data insights and reporting from Positive
App & Online
Take individuals and teams through the core Positive teaching with a flexible app-based programme. Make use of innovative technology combined with accessible science to help participants achieve lasting positive change.
- Customisable and scalable
- 16-week introductory phase covering core knowledge and tools
- Flexible, micro-bite learning style
- Multimedia content including videos and podcasts
- Interactive digital tools