At Positive, we champion a whole schools approach to psychological wellbeing, delivering transformative learning starting with the teacher population.
Teachers face huge challenges every single day, and their wellbeing has significant implications not only for them as individuals, but also for their colleagues, their students and the school more broadly. We work to support school staff, helping teachers to build resilience and develop practical, versatile skills that they can then pass on to other staff and students.
By taking this two-step approach, we drive sustainable change and help to establish psychological wellbeing within the heart of a school’s culture. Teachers are better equipped to handle the challenges of their profession, while students are given knowledge and tools that can support them throughout their lives.
News & Blog
As featured in
We offer a range of solutions to help support your staff and students, from our popular Positive Educators Programme to our brand new online learning experience, Positive NOW. Browse the selection below, or contact us to discuss your school’s specific needs.
Build capability with a top-down approach to psychological wellbeing. Train teachers and other school staff to develop versatile protective skills that can be applied personally, then shared with their colleagues and students.
- Blended programme delivered virtually
- 12 hours of live virtual classrooms
- Small groups of <25 participants
- Includes 12-month access to Positive NOW
- Positive Educator certification
Drive positive change throughout your school with a scalable online learning solution. Give your staff the tools and techniques they need to manage their psychological health and perform at their best, both now and in the future.
- Practical tools and techniques to drive sustainable change
- Simple, easy-to-use interface
- Varied multimedia content
- Ongoing updates and content releases
- Supported by the Positive NOW Toolkit app
Raise awareness, spark discussion and build momentum for change with talks for every audience. Choose from a variety of topics and enjoy delivery by an experienced psychologist every time.
- 60-minute talks, delivered virtually (45-minute talk, 15-minute Q&A)
- Led by an experienced psychologist from Positive
- Suitable for audiences of all sizes
- Relevant, engaging and practical