At a glance
- 4-part blended programme for leaders
- Build core psychological skills
- 12 hours of live teaching (virtual or in-person)
- Delivered by experienced psychologists
- Small groups of up to 20 participants
- 12 months access to Positive NOW
A force for positive change
A comprehensive approach to mental health
Equip your leaders to thrive
Leaders are natural role models – their behaviours ripple through organisations. With Positive Leaders, you'll build four core psychological skillsets in your leaders, proven to enhance wellbeing and performance.
How it works
Three steps to build skills
For each skillset, you will...
“The virtual sessions were skilfully delivered, with a seamless and articulate narrative. Our leaders now have the tools to care for and support their people – and the feedback’s been outstanding.”
Co-Global CEO and Managing Partner at DLA Piper
Put your mind at ease
Who is the programme for?
How long does the programme take?
How many people can attend?
What's the purpose of Positive NOW and is it necessary to complete the programme?
Does Positive Leaders enable behavioural change?