We offer a variety of webinars for individuals, teams and whole organisations. You can browse the range below. Alternatively, to see our live events, please click here.
At Positive we want to help as many people as possible. Our open webinars allow individuals from any organisation the chance to join our experts for a session that’s relevant to them. Can’t make a date? Don’t worry – we’re adding more all the time.
- 30-40 minute sessions
- Open to everyone
- Varied, topical themes
- Chance to submit questions
Managing change and uncertainty can be difficult, and it can be particularly challenging for leaders. In this webinar series, we explore some of the ways leaders can protect their psychological wellbeing when things get tough, whilst also supporting their teams.
- 4 x 60-minute sessions
- Tailored for leaders with clear, practical takeaways
- Designed to complement the Managing Your Mind digital programme
The Positive Life Series
What is the psychology of optimism? How does sleep affect our mindset? The Positive Life Series presents webinars on a range of topics that affect us all. Available as one-off sessions or as a series, for groups or whole organisations, there’s something to suit everyone.
- 40-minute sessions
- Relevant, engaging topics with practical takeaways
- Purchase one or the whole series
- Available for groups or whole organisations